Garlic Noodles with Miso Butter
- 5 min Prep / 20 min Cook
- 4 Servings
- 1/2 pound dry pasta or noodles of your choice
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 12 oz. fresh mushrooms of your choice
- 2 tbsp. Miso & Easy
- 2 tbsp. Maggi Sauce (or 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce)
Saute the garlic and green onions in butter. Cook for 1 minute or until very fragrant, making sure to keep an eye on the heat so that the garlic does not burn.
Then add in the fresh mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
Add in the Miso & Easy.
Add in the Maggi Sauce or oyster sauce.
Add in the cooked pasta. Toss well to combine and serve.