BAKED MISO CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES
- 1 cup Miso & Easy Mild Chili
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 cups chopped mixed vegetables (tomato, garlic, potato, corn)
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (rosemary or basil)
- 4 peeled cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
01 Preheat oven to 475°F.
02 Mix Miso & Easy Mild Chili, butter, and honey together. Marinate chicken in the mix
03 Lay chopped vegetables on baking dish/pan. Place chicken on top of vegetables.
04 Rub coconut oil, sea salt, herbs, and pepper over chicken. Bake for 90 minutes.
Our Miso Recommendations for Baked Miso Chicken with Vegetables