MARINATED FAMILY STEAK
Miso & Easy Steak
- This easy miso marinade is perfect for a fast steak dinner with rich umami flavors.
- 1 lb. (about 1″ thickness) boneless beef top round or family steak For marinade
- 4 Tbsp. Miso & Easy
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. dried marjoram
- ½ tsp. black-pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Cherry tomatoes and watercress for garnish
01 Mix all ingredients for Marinade In a re-sealable food-storage plastic bag. Add beef steak and coat all sides with marinade. Seal the bag and store in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Heat the grill pan. Remove beef steak from marinade. (Reserve some of marinade for basting.) Cook beef steak over medium heat for about 10 minutes per side. Baste with reserved marinade 1 to 2 times. Slice cooked beef and serve with tomatoes and watercress.
Our Miso Recommendations for Marinated Family Steak