Miso Butter Mashed Potatoes
- 6 Servings
- Level: Easy
- 2 Pounds Yukon Potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Miso & Easy (any preferred flavor)
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Fresh Chives, Parsley, or Green Onion
- 2 Small Metal Picks or Skewers
- Kitchen String
- 19×13-Inch Flameproof Roasting Pan with a Rack
- Instant-Read Thermometer
In a large pot, add potatoes and cover with water by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, then turn heat to medium and let cook for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
Drain the water, leaving the potatoes in the pot. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher.
Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Taste and season with additional Miso & Easy or milk if needed.