Miso Cornbread Muffins with Honey Miso Butter
- 15 min Prep / 20 min Cook
- 4 Servings
- Level: Easy
- 1/4 cup Miso & Easy Low Sodium Vegetarian
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Miso & Easy Low Sodium Vegetarian
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and sugar until evenly combined.
In a medium bowl, whisk butter, egg, milk, and miso. Combine with flour mixture and mix until all is combined.
Pour into a muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.Miso Butter:
Cream butter and miso with an electric mixer until fully combined.
Serve on muffins while still hot.