MISO & EASY FRIED CHICKEN
Chicken Crisped to Miso Perfection
- Crispy, tender chicken strips fresh from the fryer meet hot wings the Miso & Easy style.
- 2 lb. chicken breast, cut into 2″ pieces For Marinade
- 4 Tbsp. Miso & Easy
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. red chili sauce, such as Tabasco
- 3 Tbsp. All purpose flour
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 1 Tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
- Lime wedges for garnish
01 In a resealable plastic bag, mix all ingredients for marinade. Add chicken and mix well. Keep in refrigerator over 2 hours.
In a pan, heat vegetable oil to 350F. Remove chicken from marinade, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until cooked through.
Sprinkle sesame seeds over cooked chicken. Serve warm with lime wedges.
Alternative baking option: preheat oven at 400 degrees. In an oven pan, place parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread marinated chicken (skin-side down), and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
Our Miso Recommendations for Miso & Easy Fried Chicken