MISO GINGER ASPARAGUS
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tsp. cooking oil (olive, canola or vegetable)
- 2 tsp. Miso & Easy (or 1 teaspoon miso paste + 1 teaspoon hot water)
- 1 tbs. water
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. roasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
01 Preheat oven to 375F. Place asparagus on baking sheet and drizzle with cooking oil. Toss to coat. Roast asparagus for 8-10 minutes or until pierces easily with fork. Timing depends on how thick the asparagus spears are.
While the asparagus is roasting, prepare the ginger miso sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until smooth.
Pour over asparagus and serve.
Our Miso Recommendations for Miso Ginger Asparagus