Miso Lemon Garlic Salmon
- 10 min Prep / 25 min Cook
- 4 Servings
- Level: Intermediate
- 3 tbsp. Miso & Easy Vegetarian
- 4 – 5 ounce salmons
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 sliced lemons (for topping)
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil
Pre-heat oven to 400F. Place Salmon on parchment paper in a baking dish/pan.
In a mixing bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, Miso & Easy Vegetarian, lemon juice, onion powder, minced garlic, and pepper in a medium bowl.
Brush seasoning mixture evenly over top of salmon and top with lemon slices.
Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.