SPICY MISO RICE NOODLE SOUP WITH FISH
- 1 lb. fresh rice noodles or 1/2 pound dried rice noodles
- 4 fillets, fish of your choice (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 green onion, green parts only thinly sliced
- 1 fresh chili pepper, very thinly sliced (optional)
- 6 cups water
- 6 tbsp. Miso & Easy (mild chili flavor)
01 Follow instructions on package of rice noodles and cook the rice noodles
Heat a large pot with the water or dashi. When boiling, turn the heat to low and add in the fish fillet. Simmer for 2-4 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish fillet). Turn off the heat and stir in the Miso & Easy or miso paste.
Divide the rice noodles and fish amongst 4 bowls. Fill each bowl with the miso soup. Top with green onions and fresh chilies.
Our Miso Recommendations for Spicy Miso Rice Noodle Soup with Fish