Sweet and Salty
- This sweet and salty miso dressing is great with plenty of dishes. You can serve it simply, tossed with leafy greens, or you can drizzle it over your favorite vegetable side instead of seasoning with salt.
- 2.8 oz. (80 g) White Miso
- 1/3 c. (80 cc) rice vinegar
- 1/2 c. (120 cc) vegetable oil
- 1.4 oz. (40 g) onion, grated
- 1 tsp. (4 g) garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp. (28 g) sugar
- 2 tsp. (10 cc) honey
01 Mix all ingredients. Whisk in a bowl until combined, and serve with your favorite salad or side dish.
- Leafy green salad mix, such as lettuce or radicchio.
Our Miso Recommendations for Miso Dressing